Like Vietnam and other countries in the world. Japanese cuisine is a harmonious combination between history and traditional culture of the nation. It is because of this that the food here is also characteristic for the Japanese. It can be said that Japanese people express the same characteristics through their food, delicious on processing with beautiful design.
The Japanese do not overuse spices, but the ones that make up here are taste, color and nature. With its geographical location, which is well-preserved when surrounded by the surrounding sea, seafood is one of the most popular cuisines in Japan. It is fresh, delicate and wonderful that every visitor to this place have the opportunity to enjoy.
If you have the opportunity to visit Japan, then definitely have a taste of authentic Japanese here
Those who travel to Japan on New Year's Day are fortunate to enjoy the food here, with many meaningful messages sent to everyone during the New Year's Luck, peace and Happy with: sake wine eliminate the evil spirit of the year, tofu with wishing of health, grilled fish eggs bring happy family message, sumptuous sushi fish sea expresss prosperity for a long time, and finally tempura dishes expresss longevity family and his children.
Because of this, one has the good fortune to travel to this land, but forget the cuisin, then remember and hope one day to return to taste the rich taste.
Some famous foods to try in Japan
Sukiyaki hot pot is also one of the characteristics of Japanese cuisine culture
- Sushi is often cut to the ring, used immediately after being served, and served with soy sauce, wasabi and ginger pickled ginger. The most popular are tuna, squid and shrimp, accompanied by cucumber, radish, and sweet-smelling eggs.
- Sashimi is a traditional Japanese dish whose main ingredients are mainly fresh seafood. Some of the seafood that Japanese people often use as sashimi are: salmon, tuna, mackerel, basa, puffer, squid, octopus, shrimp. In addition, Sashimi is made from meat or vegetables.
- Sukiyaki is a "Japanese rule" dish with the main ingredient is rib eye beef, along with a variety of natural mushrooms. This dish is dotted with egg sauce or sauce made from Kikkoman soy sauce and served immediately.
Ramen is a typical Japanese dish.
- Udon is made from flour, salt and water, can be eaten hot or cold but hot food is still the most attractive. Udon noodles are milky, thick and chewy. The juice has a strange and distinctive taste - salty and light sweet
- Ramen is completely different from Udon in that it is tiny noodles and light yellow. Ramen noodles are often served with a variety of snacks such as sliced pork, dried seaweed, Japanese fish balls, eggs, corn, cabbage ... depending on the taste of each person.
Japanese travel is always waiting and welcoming visitors to this place, it is a greeting that the Japanese people here sent to us. Hopefully the article on Japanese cuisine today will help you understand some of the Japanese cuisine today.